The University of Minnesota ReUse Program collects surplus office furniture, supplies, equipment and parts from throughout the Twin Cities Campus and makes them available to University departments or individuals for purchase. Some of the services the Reuse program performs are as follows ...
- RELIEVES 250 University buildings of unwanted materials, fixtures and supplies.
- REDISTRIBUTES furniture & equipment valued at over $200,000 to U of M departments each year.
- RESELLS a never-ending variety of items to the general public each Thursday.
- RECYCLES unwanted steel, aluminum, wood, cardboard & paper.
- REDUCES campus construction waste that would otherwise end up at the landfill.
ReUse Website Quick Links
Contact us: Come visit us or send any questions regarding the ReUse program.
News & Events: Stay up to date with new deals and the latest ReUse events!
Pack & Give Back program: Students donate unwanted items when they move out, then we host a free store for students and local residents!
The Routes: Find the appropriate dock, building, or facility to drop your reusable items off at.
Sales Policies and Procedures: Check out the guide to see what is accepted at the ReUse Center.
Sending Items to ReUse: ReUse is dedicated to making the move as easy as possible. Check out the process for sending your reusable items to our warehouse.
Selling High-value Equipment: The ReUse Program will partner with departments to sell high-value materials and profit share from the proceeds back to your department.
Toner Reuse: Recycle your used toner and ink cartridges in an environmentally manner.
Virtual Warehouse: Connect with other faculty and staff across the University's five campuses to reuse and exchange items.
Work and Learning Opportunies: Explore the voluteer and employment positions at the ReUse Center.